KEEP FROZEN until ready to use. If bread is thawed, it will split easier and cook faster. Oven temperatures may vary. Please adjust cooking time accordingly.
- Preheat toaster oven at 325 F.
- Cut bread in half. Place on oven pan. (Return remaining half of loaf in bag to freezer).
- Place pan in toaster oven and bake for 8-9 minutes.
- Remove pan from toaster oven.
- Switch from bake to toast.
- Split loaf and place bread spread side up. Toast at light setting approx. 1 minute or until golden brown.